Hey you! Are you a raw recipe rawkstar feeling the urge to share your raw culinary talents with the rest of the world?
We’d be honoured to showcase your raw food recipes here on The Rawsource and also with our loyal and engaged superfans including an email list of 14,000+!
We just have a couple of guidelines and if it all suits then submit away.
Gratefully we receive so many submissions and most of them are accepted if they adhere to our guidelines, but if your submission doesn’t fit in with the guidelines, unfortunately we won’t be able to publish it.
Thanks for your understanding and we cannot wait to work with you!
- The recipe you submit must be your very own creation. Yes it can be published elsewhere however it MUST BE YOURS.
- The recipe needs to be easy to make, therefore not use very difficult to find or uncommon ingredients, be able to made within 30minutes and use very little equipment. You will find the occasional dehydrator recipe on this website however, we like to showcase recipes that pretty much everyone can make at home with a standard blender or a food processor.
- We love desserts & smoothies, but we also love main meals, savoury snacks, lunch box eats and breakfasts, so preference will be given to the later submissions.
- By submitting your recipe, you give The Rawsource permission to promote your recipe and your brand across all it’s social media, and internet platforms WITH FULL CREDIT to you of course!
- THE DEAL BREAKER: we really want to showcase how amazing your delicious and simple recipe is, so we want it to look as pretty as possible, so please attach an attractive high resolution landscape image of your creation to this form below. More than one photo is fine, but your feature image is the show stopper. Please note: your photo must not have any other branding or writing on it.
If you have any further questions please contact our really friendly team at email@example.com. We will be intouch with you prior to your recipe going live so you can be ready to promote it across all your very own channels too.