¼ Cup Chia seeds
½ Cup Coconut cream
½ Cup water (Or use one cup of coconut milk instead of the cream/water combination.)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp maple syrup
Juice of half a lime
Handful of macadamia nuts and coconut flakes (or top with some of my crunchy nut mix)
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, coconut cream and water, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir to combine. Leave sit for the next few minutes, stirring occasionally. Pop into the fridge to set overnight (or at least an hour)
- Blend the flesh from the mangoes together with the lime juice. Put in the fridge to cool overnight also. (Or whilst the chia pudding is setting.)
- In the morning, grab your two glasses, or jars. Divide the chia mixture in half. Spread half of the mixture over the bottom of the two glasses, pushing it down with a spoon.
- Pour half of the mango puree evenly over the two glasses.
- Repeat with remaining chia mixture and mango for the next layer.
- Top with the macadamia nuts and coconut flakes and away you go. You could also add some yoghurt, if you like, or some of my crunchy nut mix for some more texture. Enjoy!