This recipe can be enjoyed with a freshly made or cold nut milk like cashew or almond milk , or with some coconut yoghurt or on top of a delicious smoothie!
- 1.5 cups date paste
- 1 orange zest & juice
- 4 cups sprouted buckwheat check my sprouting guide here to see how to sprout buckwheat download here
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup cacao powder
- First you need to soak and sprout the buckwheat as per my directions on my guide here http://therawsourceapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Getting-Started-RAW-SproutingSoaking-Guide.pdf
- Blend all other ingredients until smooth. Alternatively you can mix them in a large bowl
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the soaked and drained buckwheat and ensure it is evenly covered.
- Dehydrate on 145F/65C for 2 hours then reduce to 110F/45C until crunchy